High School. The time when only a few have their own boyfriends and girlfriends, when our decisions on what we want to do once we're already in the 20s and beyond have already formed in our heads, and when confusion about our own identity and purpose occurs, i.e. Bisexuality, preference in the opposite sex and friends in terms of attitude and appearance, wants, favorites, dreams, etc.
Now I'm already in the College level (and most of my classmates are already working or are in the Postgraduate level), I never thought once of reminiscing it. But that was a big mistake of mine -- I just looked forward into the future without looking back into the past and reminding myself of those who helped me shape myself up.
Okay. Did I make a good intro? Oh wait, it was too emo. Nuuu. T_T
Anyway, the Mediums-X -- one of the groups in our section composed of those who are in the middle of the line formation (Usually our line is arranged according to height -- those at the front are called Snows *Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, got it?* and those at the back are called Giants), and the merged group of Mediums and Taho-X, the anime lovers group (It got named as that because we had a group in our Religion subject named TAHO-ECS back then, or Talk About Helping Others - Education, Charity and Service or something like that) -- had a reunion just a while ago at SM Southmall.
It was a good reunion. Seeing Carissa (I call her Mommy), reviewing for the Nursing Board Exams, Maki-chan and Rachelle, waiting for their result from the mentioned exam, Roshi-san, already teaching teens in High School, Emilio, already in white, taking up Medicine, Marielle, Julie, Lorraine and Jo-chan... Wow~ They've changed a lot; maybe I've thought so because I haven't seen them for a very long time. 'twas my fault anyway, I got too much attached to my ex-boyfriend back then, I'd usually just tag along with him instead of going with them.
The original Mediums and Emilio went to watch a movie and those who are left, including me, went to the arcades. Guess I got too sloppy now because I can't even get a decent score in that "shoot-the-ball" game and that punching game. It doesn't matter though, we were only there to have some fun (LOL palusot). :P
We surely had fun, especially that our dinner was on Jo-chan because it's her birthday today, though things got a bit ruined because Maki-chan's phone got stolen in a bookstore. Good thing the others were in high spirits, and they cheered her up with the group's usual wackiness.
Nice one, guys. And yes, Happy 21st Birthday, Jo-chan. Thanks for the dinner and the cute tako pin. :3
No comments:
Post a Comment