I still remember, though not exactly that, even if it was from a conference between me, my ex, and Juan, a friend met in RB, two years ago. The message was etched (or rather, partly etched, since I didn't completely remember it) onto my mind the moment I've seen it. Too bad, I emptied my message archive from my old Yahoo! account.
"Madaling mang-iwan.
Mahirap ang maiwanan."
Wala lang. I felt like laughing, because I just realized that my sense of logic has been severely corrupted, ambushed, became twisted or has been deprived from me -- whatever anyone would like to call what actually happened to it -- on that time. Not recently, not on this year -- but two years ago. (On the sense of contradicting actions to words.)
It's not that I am starting to hate someone. But I guess, falling in love can sometimes (or rather most of the time) cause us to lose some of our mental functions, more particularly our logical reasoning unless we're the dominatrix (lol master?) in the relationship, we do know all the what-ifs in a relationship and we know how to deal with them, and/or our partner can keep his sense of reason on all times.
Probably because of fear of rejection - one has to agree with the other, unless they want to break up early or argue endlessly. Or pride.
And it's weird that when we lose our partners (read: that did mean a lot to us), our mental health is affected in a bad way (unless you do have a heart of stone or you're quite used to it), and our sense of logic does not change anyway.
Something Random: (because I am)
Agh. This ear pit, very annoying (so are these icky flabs in my body). I want them removed.
Whatever I placed here, if not from my experience/s, are purely opinionated. If you have any reactions in regards to it, try guessing my YM ID if you don't know it. And yay, I'm having the feeling that I've been making paragraphs/sentences improperly. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Ooh la la. My entries became too... Unhappy. Can anyone motivate me to enter happy entries, please? XD