Friday, May 9, 2008

Somewhat random: What happened to me, etc.

(secondary title: Because I am.)


1. My boss wasn't around. I had to go home. And while I'm being sermoned by my Daddy for being in front of Pasokon-chan all day, I... Just do whatever I wanted to do.

2. I haven't had my sleep since yesterday. Thanks to the things someone just made me remember.

3. Three days ago was supposed to be our monthsary. Who cares now.

4. Yes, I haven't moved on yet, like I've said yesterday.

5. I'm looking forward to the next EB. But seems that there's no definite plan about it yet~

6. Hmm, today is a very boring day. While I'm trying to get some sleep, my room is being renovated.

7. No, I cannot say bad words. While I cannot get verbally violent (well, sometimes), I can physically hurt people.

8. Wah, you calling me Ely Buendia makes me feel like I'm a tomboy or something. @___@

9. Today is May 09. And my lucky number is 9. Wala lang.

10.And some obligatory randomness thingy-thingy:


That's all for today. (And yeah, I need to edit the layout a bit. I can't see the numbers. Weh. *edits the post* Woohoo. Yes, yes, I'm working on my grammar.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL at Ely Buendia xD

Have a nice rest :D You'll really need it ^___^