Thank you, thank you, thank you. I learned how to stand up, to appreciate things, and to see things in other perspectives with your help. You made me smile again, like how I smiled when he was still there for me. You made me believe that I can still move forward, and that I can still have a dream while I was thinking that my own self as a whole was already torn apart.
But I just realized that you can't always be there for me. I realized how distant I am to you, as well as everyone else, even how much I try to reach out to you. I realized how foolish I am, believing that I can build up friendships and do things that can make me totally forget the torn link between me and him.
You did a lot, though. I am just happy that I met someone like you.
I wish you nothing but happiness.
(I'll be setting aside my RSU tales for now. I was never in the mood to make such entries anyway. And I still need to work on my grammar.
And yes, another melodramatic post, the title was changed. I hate it when I experience that depression surge... Maybe I need to exercise my body a lot more. LOL emo.)
No comments:
Post a Comment