Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dual Core, Quad Core, Hardcore.

(secondary title: Corrupted.)

So, in my [hopefully] last year of college, I'm having this subject called Microprocessor Systems. The subject is about microprocessors (obviously), ICs, microchips, and microcontrollers. As for the unmotivated (Emo? Hahahaha XD) me, I'd just pretend I would listen to my own professor, and would sometimes have my mind wander around the world of weird imagination, or have at least a guy beside me whose abdomen or chest I can punch every several minutes.

Until I just heard about Dual Core and Quad Core Processors from the professor, at least it caught my attention, then just suddenly, my batchmate Mac asked, "Ma'am, pa'no po yung hardcore?"

Everyone in the class laughed, including the professor. She (the professor) said, "Sige po ha. Dapat sa next meeting, may dala ka nang report about hardcore. Hindi ka pwedeng pumasok pag wala ka nyan."

Everyone was thinking (or rather, talking) about basketball when they hear the word "hardcore". But I had a different thing in mind.

And it wasn't a good one.

Oh no.

No comments: