Saturday, June 21, 2008

Belgian Chocolates

Now that I mentioned Belgian chocolates, they taste like heaven. Heaven, I say.

The only times I tasted some were last year -- I bought four small pieces for 100 pesos at Robinson's Place Imus, and when Adam brought some from Belgium. My ex also bought some way back, and they were also expensive. (This just shows that in every thing I do, I still remember him.)

And how they lasted when he brought it here in the Philippines from Belgium? He bought truffles in packs, and as a remembrance that I ate some, I brought the box home. I guess it's not handmade. Plus, I don't even know if those chocolates I bought or he bought are actually Belgian chocolates.

Now I'm longing for some. Too bad, they're just expensive. Maybe I can ask someone from Europe to go to Belgium and buy me some. XD

No comments: