DS-tan: You. Human. Haven't you moved on a bit?
Me: *is playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon while crying*
DS-tan: How about getting some sunshine so you forget about my master?
Me: *continues controlling Bulbasaur and Pikachu in the game while crying*
DS-tan: You're weird. You cry while you're using me. I remember you telling him that you're going to give me back to my master but he was insisting that you keep me.
Me: *is escaping from some group of Kecleon after stealing stuff from them, again, while crying*
DS-tan: I guess it's time to teach you some lesson, human. Grow up, damn it.
*A black dot appears in DS-tan's touch screen*
Me: ( °д°;)
*The black dot in DS-tan's touch screen suddenly turns into a black line. I close DS-tan, open Pasokon-chan and connect to the internet to find out what happened to DS-tan's touch screen, but cannot do so*
Pasokon-chan: Move on before you wet my keyboard. And at least wait for PLDT's approval before you use me and Internet-tan non-stop, crybaby.
Me: But I've been waiting for more than a year already... ( TдT;)
I guess I either need to keep this one and not use it since the dead pixels (if I'm correct) are increasing (Heeeey, I'm being very careful while playing with DS-tan T_T) or replace the LCD screen. And I'm still earning for something else.
So there. Exactly 1 more month until I turn 21 (Yes, I was born at 6:44pm of September 23rd). I wonder what awaits me on my second year of adulthood~
No comments:
Post a Comment